We'll help you stay informed about issues that are important to you.
Knowledge is the key to success. With that in mind, we built an online library of the most pertinent information. Here you can stay up to date on news and other information that could affect your income, your business or your retirement plan.
Resources and Links
Welcome to our research center. We've compiled a library of information on important financial topics that we believe you'll find helpful.
Simply click on one of the general financial topics below and you'll find a selection of easy-to-understand information sheets about relevant financial concepts and strategies. This information is updated regularly to reflect the latest facts, figures, legislation and economic trends.
Steve Ciepiela, President of Charles Stephen, offers a unique perspective on best practices for successful business succession planning. In 2004, Steve's business partner of twenty-one years suffered a brain aneurysm while on vacation. When A Partner Dies is a very personal account of losing a close friend and walking through the process of what happens when a business partner dies. From hiring a grief counselor for the office staff, to working with the CPAs and attorneys, to communicating with the families, Steve offers a unique perspective on best practices for successful business succession planning. Click the link below to read it.
- July 2017: Retirement Times Newsletter
- July 2017: "4 Tips For Increasing Your Retirement Dollars"
- June 2017: Retirement Times Newsletter
- June 2017: The 10% Savings Goal
- May 2017: Retirement Times Newsletter
- May 2017: Retirement Word Search
- April 2017: Retirement Times Newsletter
- April 2017: "Retirement IQ Test"
- March 2017: Retirement Times Newsletter
- March 2017: "Assessing the International Equity Markets"
- February 2017: Retirement Times Newsletter
- February 2017: "Named Beneficiary for your Retirement Account"
- January 2017: Retirement Times Newsletter
- January 2017: "Rebalancing Your Portfolio"
- December 2016: Retirement Times Newsletter
- December 2016: "Give Yourself the Gift of Retirement"
Estates & Trusts